Note: If you are a Wize Move Society member, please go to the community eVillage to access the discounted training.
Breathe Right for Energy, Clarity & Longevity
Date: May 25, 2022
Time: 8pm – 9pm CET
Breathe Right for Energy, Clarity and Longevity
Healthy breathing practices are one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and anxiety, stabilize your emotions, build resiliency, make better decisions, improve health issues and cultivate immune and respiratory health, all of which are especially beneficial while you navigate this unique time in the world.
In this 90-minute theory and practice-based webinar you’ll learn:
• Why correct breathing is the cornerstone to your health and vitality
• How to breathe more efficiently to improve your health
• The effectiveness and benefits of nose breathing versus mouth breathing
• The body chemistry of optimal breathing to maximize oxygen uptake to the brain, cells and tissues
• The biomechanics of healthy breathing
- Bolster your immune defenses
- Soothe your mind and emotions
- Energize your body
- Enhance endurance and athletic performance
- Improve heave issues.
- Leave with simple exercises you can practice and a new appreciation for the power of your breath.
Deborah is a certified Wellness Educator, Buteyko Breathing Educator, Therapeutic Yoga Teacher, Meditation Instructor, Workshop Leader, Speaker and designer of the Clarity Process.
A visionary who embraces the power, beauty and grace within each individual, she created, owned and operated several successful businesses, and has been teaching and coaching online for years. Yoga asanas, pranayama breathing practices, and meditation have been an integral part of Deborah’s lifestyle for over 48 years. Her unique teaching combines the depth of yoga postures, the power of breath, and the silence of meditation to motivate and support her students in exploring their full potential. Deborah’s teaching style is both fun and inspiring.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada, Deborah works with clients around the world. She is a member of the Women Speakers Association, Wize Moves Society, WWBN (Westshore Women’s Business Network), eWomen Network, Female Wave of Change Canada and a contributor on the Breath Hub App.